Tuesday 29 May 2012

Had Ichiban Sushi at Ang Mo Kio Hub with my husband!!!


My husband is the cutest and sweetest thing EVER and up till today a part of me still thinks I'm dreaming, Cause he's too perfect for me to be true. I've said this a million times, but he's not just my husband, he's my best friend as well :')
Happy 20 months and many more years to come sweetheart!!!!

So anyway here's the food! hah!
I think Ichiban Sushi serves some of the best Japanese food in Singapore :D
No idea what my set is called, I just pointed to the picture cause it looked really worth it with tons of stuff in a set lol!
  

     It was yummy!!!                                                                          Soft shell crab.










 Some fried chicken with mushroom and cheese sauce.



 Seafood hot pot.




No comments:

Post a Comment